Garlic Infused Sweet Potato Rounds
Usually the best use of Sweet Potato at my home is bake them as fries. I always feel like using the curry powder along with sweet potato which enhances the taste of sweet potato by accompanying it's sweet taste. Today I have alternated by adding some garlic and with a different shape and the result was a feast to eyes and yummy for tummy. Kids loved it too.
|Sweet Potato Rounds with Garlic|
Here is the recipe for you. Enjoy!
Sweet Potato - 2 medium
Curry Powder - 1 tbsp
salt - 1 tsp
black pepper - 1/2 tsp
garlic - 5 to 6 clove
olive oil - 1 Tbsp
How to Make It:
1. Wash and Pat Dry then Roughly peel the Sweet Potato. ( I usally leave some sikn on, it is a good fiber and it protects the sweet potato from burning in the oven)
2. Cut the Sweet Potato into 1/2 inch thin rounds.
3. Take a small bowl and mix the Olive Oil, salt, black pepper, curry powder and minced garlic.
4. Pour this mixture on the sweet potato rounds and rub it evenly.
5. Take a cookie sheet or baking dish and spray with light cooking spray.
6. Arrange the sweet potato slices on the baking dish and bake them at 400 F for 20 to 25 min.
7. After 20 min, keep checking to avoid the burning.
8. At the end Broil for 2 to 3 min and turn off the oven.
9. Let them cool and arrange them on the platter and garnish with cilantro or Parsely.
10. Aha, look at the Beautiful Rounds.... Yummmmm!!!!!
I have sent this to
Full Plate Thursday @ Miz Helen's Country Cottage.
Friday Potluck @ Ekat's Kitchen
Fat Camp Friday @ Mangoes and Chutney
Take care until next time