Jun 18, 2012
Multigrain Veggie Dosa
Dosa Batter - 3/4 cup
Raagi Powder - 1/4 cup
Flaxseed Powder - 1 Tbsp
salt - 1tsp
carrot - 1 medium
cabbage - 1/4 medium
red onion - 1/2 medium
oil - 1 tsp
yields: 4 Dosas
- Mix the Raagi Batter and Flaxseed powder into Dosa Batter. Add salt and mix well ( add some water if required). Batter should be at medium thickness.
- Shred the Carrot and Cabbage and chop onion. Mix all the vegetables and set aside.
- Heat the Dosa Tawa ( griddle), once it is hot, pour 1 ladle of batter and circle around to make a big circle. sprinkle some oil on top.
- Turn the Dosa and let it cook on other side. Turn it back and spread the vegetable mixture.
- Heat for 1 min and fold the dosa into middle.
|Now your Protein and Nutrition Rich Breakfast is ready to energize your day!|
Have a Happy Monday!