Jul 14, 2012
Mint Masala French Toast
This is a quick and protein rich breakfast that can be done under 15 minutes and makes your morning savory, filling, energetic and relaxing. Now, I call that as a morning breakfast Deal... Here is the recipe for
|Mint Masala Toast|
Multigrain Bread - 2 slices
Egg - 1
salt - 1/4 tsp
paprika - 1/2 tsp ( red chili powder)
coriander powder - 1/8 tsp
mint leaves - 1 Tbsp
Butter - 1 Tbsp
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and add salt, paprika and whisk it.
- Add coriander powder and finely chopped mint leaves and whisk for 1 more minute.
- Arrange your bread slices on a dinner plate (8 in) and pour this mixture on top, so that it spreads on the bread slices evenly. Turn the bread slices so that they get coated well with egg mixture. ( do this until the egg mixture is done in the dinner plate)
- Heat the non stick pan. add the butter. Once the butter melts, add the egg coated bread slices to the pan. (you will notice all the mint leaves are stuck to the slices.)
- Let it cook and toast on one side ( about 2 min) and turn it to other side and let it cook and toast to light brown on both sides. Now switch off the stove and transfer it to serving Plate. Garnish with chopped mint leaves and Enjoy!
Serve this Masala Toast with Sweet Potato & Brocoli Saute to make it a complete and nutritious breakfast plate. Hmmmm, Yum, that sounds good!
- I have used moderate spice measures, if you want it more spicy, increase the spice measures. or you can add one small thai green chili ( chopped) to egg mixture.
- This serves for one person. If you want to serve two, then double the measures. Though you are making it for two, i suggest making it individually to get the perfection and to make it quick. (than mixing the egg mixtures for several)
have a great day ahead