|Tri Color Rotini Pasta Salad|
Pasta - 1 bag ( I have used Tri Color Rotini)
Carrot - 1
Black Olives - 1 small can
Corn - 1/3 cup
Red Bell Pepper - 1 medium
Olive Oil - 1 Tbsp
Fresh Basil - 6 leaves ( or Dry Basil 1 tsp)
Minced Garlic - 1 tsp
salt - 1 tsp
black pepper - 1/2 tsp
Italian Dressing or Ranch - 1/3 cup
- Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain it and run under cold water to get the pasta separate from each other.
- Chop the Carrot into thin slices and chop the Red Bell Pepper into small pieces. Remove the black olives from can and run them under water to clean them. Thaw or micowave frozen corn for 1 min.
- Heat the olive oil in non-stick pan and add minced garlic and chopped fresh basil ( or dry basil). Add the chopped veggies to the pan and switch off the stove. mix the veggies with garlic and basil infused olive oil.
- Take a wide bowl and add cooled pasta. Add Veggies along with Herbs to the bowl. Mix gently so the pasta and veggies are mixed together evenly. Top with Italian Dressing or Ranch Dressing and mix well along with Pasta and Veggies.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit in the Fridge overnight. Before serving, add some more dressing ( as needed) and top with Parmesan Cheese for extra cheesy Italian twist for your Pasta Salad.
Check here for some more Pasta Recipes
will be back with some more international recipes
until then take care