Sep 2, 2015
Colorful Scrambled Egg on English Muffins
These Colorful Scrambled Egg stuffed English Muffins are so easy to make and gives a total new look to your English Muffins and will be fancy new item on your breakfast menu. Colorful veggies and protein from egg and a touch of cheese makes this wholesome awesome breakfast. Here is the recipe for you to try, Njoy!
|Colorful Scrambled Egg on English Muffins|
Egg - 1
Onion - 1 Tbsp ( chopped)
Asparagus - 1 Tbsp (chopped)
Red Bell Pepper - 1 Tbsp (chopped)
Cilantro - 1 Tbsp
salt - 1/2 tsp
black pepper - 1/2 tsp
Mexican Four Cheese - 1 Tbsp
Olive Oil - 1 tsp
English Muffins - 2
*yields - 2 Servings
- Slice the English Muffins into half and slightly dry roast them in a non-stick pan and keep it aside.
- Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well. Add salt and Black pepper to it, and whisk well again until combined.
- Heat the non-stick pan, add Olive Oil to it. Once the oil is slightly hot, add chopped onion, sauté for 1 min. Add chopped Asparagus and Red Bell Pepper pieces. Sauté for 2 min, until the veggies are tender.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and mix well with veggies and let the egg cook for 1 to 2 min. Then keep on scrambling until the egg is combined with veggies.
- Add chopped cilantro to pan and top with cheese and switch off the stove.
- Now spoon this mixture to the English Muffin on one side and close with other half. Cut into half and serve this Yummy Breakfast to your family!
Will be back with another simple breakfast recipe!
Happy Cooking until we meet here again!