Oct 30, 2015
Stuffed Sweet Peppers ~ 3 Ingredient Recipes
|Stuffed Sweet Peppers|
Mini Color Sweet Peppers - 20
Cream Cheese - 4 oz ( 1/2 package)
Basil Pesto - 1 Tbsp
Cheese - 1 Tbsp (Optional)
- Wash and Drain Sweet Peppers. Cut them vertically (length wise) along with stem, and remove any seeds and membrane inside.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and basil pesto together until well combined.
- Heat Oven to 350 F / 180 C.
- Stuff Cream Cheese mixture in each pepper half carefully and Arrange Pepper halves on the Baking Sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. After 25 min, Keep the oven in Broil mode and broil for 5 min, for that extra crunch on top.
- Take them out of the Oven and Serve Immediately.
Cut them into half lengthwise, remove seeds and membrane
Stuff with cream cheese mixture and top with some cheese
|Serve as a side or companion for your salad|
Great for serving as Super Fancy Snack or Stunning Side dish or Fun Munching at Game Parties.
Will be back with another easy savory side dish
take care until then