Oct 15, 2012
Soy - Honey Glazed Chicken Strips
Today I am featuring a quick and easy recipe, that your kiddo's say no to it. You can serve these chicken strips as Evening snack or serve over white rice for a complete meal for dinner. The chicken breast slightly coated with salt and black pepper and cooked along with soy & honey sauce. This terrific homemade sauce not only gives the nice shiny glaze to the chicken but will be a tongue teaser for your kiddos. Here is the recipe, Njoy!
|Soy-Honey Glazed Chicken Strips|
Chicken Breast - 1
salt - 1/2 tsp
black pepper - 1/4 tsp
paprika - 1/8 tsp
garlic - 1 clove
oil - 1 tsp
soy sauce - 2 tsp
Honey - 1 Tbsp
Cilantro - 1 tbsp ( for garnish)
- Mix the soy sauce and honey in a small bowl.
- slit the chicken breast slightly and insert the chopped garlic inside. Mix salt, black pepper and paprika. coat the chicken breast with this seasoning. and set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Dip the marinated chicken breast in honey and soy sauce ( reserve half of the sauce for later)
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan.
- Add the chicken breast to the pan and cook on both sides until chicken gets cooked properly. ( 5 min on each side). Using your spatula cut the chicken breast into strips. ( if the chicken is cooked properly, you can do it easily).
- Now add the remaining sauce to chicken strips in the pan and cook for 5 min. This last addition of sauce will add the glaze to your chicken.
- Switch off the stove and garnish with Cilantro and Serve hot with white rice.
You can even make this is in big batch and serve for your Game Party Crowd...! Ohoowhoo, it will be handy snack for your upcoming super bowl game parties...!!
Will be back with one more easy recipe, until then take care