Jan 14, 2015
Pineapple Pomo Power Shake ~ NutriBullet Shakes
Though Green Juicing is my ultimate goal, I want to give it a slow start. So Instead of directly jumping into shake that looks green and gooey, I am slowly sneaking in the greens into my shake. Today I have tried adding in some spinach leaves, but my shake didn't turn green at all, and I haven't tasted anything unusual but true bliss and fullness in my shake. so here is the recipe, Give it a try yourself to start getting into Greens!
|Pineapple Pomo Power Shake|
Pineapple - 1 cup
Pomegranate Seeds - 1/3 cup
Almonds - 10
Carrot Juice - 1/2 cup ( or 1/2 carrot)
Orange Juice - 1/2 cup
Spinach - 5 to 6 leaves
- First add fresh pine apple slices, pomegranate seeds and raw almonds in Nutribullet cup.
- Pulse for 30 sec until all the almonds are pulverized. Now add orange juice and carrot juice.
- Pulse for another 30 sec.
- Finally add spinach leaves and pulse for another 30 sec. By now you will get nice and thick smoothie. Transfer this to glass and Njoy
- If you don't have carrot juice handy. Chop half of medium carrot into circles and add them to cup in the beginning along with pineapple.
- I didn't add spinach at the end intentionally, but i forgot to add in the beginning. Not sure by adding in the end helped the shake not turn into green. Next time I will try adding it up front to know the mystery.
- At the end if the shake is too thick for you, you can add 1/2 cup of water and pulse to thin it out. As almonds are used in this shake it will be thick like smoothie.
stay tuned for more NutriBullet Shake Recipes! You can get them to all by clicking the following link:
take care until we meet here again