Jan 28, 2016
Cauliflower Cheese Omelet
Cauliflower Florets - 1/2 cup
Eggs - 2
Cheese - 1 Tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Salsa - 1 Tbsp
Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Break Cauliflower into medium pieces and microwave for 2 min. Cauliflower Florets becomes soft, once it is cool, chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Break eggs in a small bowl and whisk it well so that yolk is combined with white. Add salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Heat the non-stick pan, add 1 Tbsp Oil to it. Once the oil is hot, add chopped cauliflower to the pan. Saute well, Add turmeric powder and coat cauliflowers well.
- Add Egg mixture to the pan on top of cauliflower. Let it stand for 2 min, until eggs are cooked and becomes firm. Fold into middle and Flip to to the other side carefully and let it cook for 2 min. Top with Cheese mixture and switch off the stove.
- Transfer to Serving Plate and top with Salsa and enjoy this healthy and yummy breakfast!
Will be back with another healthy recipe
Take Care until then!