Aug 18, 2015
Paneer Burji ~ Colorful Scrambled Paneer
Today I am presenting this colorful scrambled panner recipe, that is very easy to make with paneer. This will be a nice variation from your routine Egg Burji when you have Paneer Lovers at home. My daughter loves egg and son loves Paneer, this recipe will be a compromise between both, as it looks like Egg Burji to my Anvi and Abhi has no complaints with Panner. I sneak in lot veggies to make it healthy and colorful. Often I do stuff this in English Muffins or on Breads to make a protein filling breakfast. Complete Win-Win for my family. Here is the recipe, Njoy!
- Heat the Non-Stick Pan, add Oil to it. Once the oil is hot add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- Wait until mustard seeds starts spluttering, then add chopped green chili and chopped onion, add turmeric powder. Sauté for 2 min until raw smell of onion goes away.
- Then add chopped veggies and sauté them along with onion mixture for 3 to 4 min. Add salt to veggies in between.
- Vegetables starts becoming tender, then add chopped paneer to the pan and mix with all the veggies. Sauté for 5 min until panner is cooked. Add Coriander powder and red chili powder.
- Keep on mixing Paneer with veggies until it gets scrambled and coated with spices on high heat.
- Top with Cilantro and switch off the stove and transfer this to bowl, server hot with white rice or soft roti.
|Colorful Scrambled Panner|
- Coriander powder and Red chili powder are optional in this recipe, you can skip of these makes it spicy for your kids.
- You can roll this in Roti or sandwich in bread slices for Kids Lunchbox.
- You can vary the vegetables as you wish, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper and Beans could be another combination to make it colorful.
will be back with another easy and healthy recipe,
Happy Cooking until then!