Oct 2, 2015
Oven Roasted Chicken Joints
This is very simple Chicken Joints recipe, when you don't have time to cook an eloborate chicken curry, this recipe will be the rescue recipe for you, with less cooking effort this will be ready with restaurant style look. This recipe is similar to any other Chicken Bake Recipes, but these Chicken Joints shape make this dish look special on the table. Here is the recipe, Njoy!
|Oven Roasted Chicken Joints|
Chicken Joints - 4
- Wash Chicken joints under warm water and set aside in a wide plate. Make slits all around chicken for the marination to sink inside.
- Rub with 1/2 tsp of salt and black pepper all over the chicken, so that it sinks inside. leave it there in a plate for 15 min. Now rub the chicken joints with Lime juice and set aside. Rub Ginger garlic paste all over the chicken. leave for 10 more minutes.
- Mix remaining 1/2 tsp salt and rest of the spices in a small bowl. Rub this mixture on Chicken Joints. Finally brush with Oil on all over chicken ( especially where skin is not there, so it protects from over roasting). Now leave chicken joints with marinade for 30 minutes under close lid. You can keep this refrigerator for better results, leaving it overnight in refrigerator is best if you have time.
- Now Bake these marinated chicken joints in the Oven at 350 F or 180 C for 40 minutes, in the middle rotate and turn Chicken Joints gets roasted on all sides. Once the baking is done, leave the Oven in Roast mode and roast these for 5 minutes. ( be careful, in roast mode they can quickly turn dark roast, keep them on watch in roast mode). Switch off the oven and remove the Chicken Joints out of the oven.
- Ta Da, Oven Roasted Chicken Joints are ready now! Now surprising guests with this recipe is your turn!
Serve with any light flavored rice like Jeera Rice or Plan Basmati Rice.
|Serve with Jeera Rice or Plain Basmati Rice!|
You can mix all the dry spices above and keep as Indian Chicken Marinade mix and store in pantry. When rush times comes it will be so easy to make this recipe, just rub this spice mix on and bake the Chicken in the oven.
Will be back with another easy Savory Bake,
Happy Cooking until then!